We are pleased to announce the launch of “MiniPress”, our new “pocket size” pellet mill capable of being plugged into a home, farm, or workshop power supply.
At a price that will have massive appeal - £4995 plus VAT!
This small but robust pellet mill is so versatile that it can be used to make pellets for many uses:
- Biomass boilers
- Animal feeds
- Fish food
- Research work – the possibilities are endless
The “MiniPress” press comes complete with a 6mm pellet die (ideal for biomass wood pellets) or with a die of your choice that can deliver any size pellets (from 3mm up to 7.5mm in diameter) if you are making animal feeds.
Standing 1.6m high, this powerful 2.2kW pellet mill is run from a standard (single phase) 3 pin plug – and comes ready just to plug in and start making pellets!
The key features and benefits of the MiniPress pellet press are:
- All components are manufactured and assembled in Britain.
- Ex-stock availability of spare parts and alternative dies from our Gloucester base.
- Raw materials hopper – holding about 20 – 60 minutes of materials depending on type and diameter of pellets (extension kit available).
- Variable speed feed auger from hopper to control the load on the 2.2kW motor
- Vegetable oil and water reservoirs with variable drip feed to mixing chamber, aiding better pellet formation.
- Simple-to-use control panel with variable speed switches to adjust output.
“MiniPress” comes ready to plug in and go, complete with an introductory 20kg sack of special binder-additive, and a comprehensive instruction manual.
Over 40 years of pellet-making experience have been packed into this little gem, all bound together with reliable British engineering.
Remember that we can advise on individual dies that will maximise your output - we can offer the pellet mill with low, medium or high compression dies to suit differing wood species – simply tell us the species type and we will select the die for you.
Typical outputs would be 100 kgs per hour for animal feed pellets, and 30kgs per hour for wood pellets, depending upon species.
Why don’t you come and see the press in operation at our Gloucestershire factory? You can even bring some of your raw own raw materials to trial through the machine. Or you can scroll down for a sneak preview of the machine in operation...